You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds #13

Friday Finds #13

 
Lauren Hom is a graphic designer detailing the lies we tell to ourselves every day. So effin true. Haha!
Workaholics Let's Get Weird Pinback Button, Comedy Central Pop Culture Brooch
I am in love with these Workaholics pins and wall hanging...I definitely need these in my life.
 
How cute is this bicycle  bunting? I don't think I could actually hand-cut the little bikes like the original blogger did, so I will just look at how cute the picture looks :)
 :
This swimsuit is so cute! I am basically in love with high-waisted bikinis lately. I actually just bought one, so I don't really need another, but I can dream, right? haha!
 
Fab
I love this shirt so much. And I love it even more because it's true. My cat is a badass. She will cut you!
This picture makes me so happy, it's like the epitome of summer! I can't even describe how excited I am to wear shorts every day and lay on the beach!

I hope you had a wonderful week and have a lovely Friday! I've got an outfit post for later today so stay tuned :)

3 comments:

  1. I love those let's get weird buttons, I want to pass them out awkwardly at parties.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with looking at bikinis at the moment, too - haha! Love the bicycle bunting: too, too cute.

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much love -- especially the Workaholics cross stitch stuff. And now Im obsessed with Daily Dishonesty, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete