You're In Brookelynn: Meet Star!

Meet Star!

In true blogger fashion, I am a self proclaimed crazy cat lady. So, I would like to officially introduce my kitty, Star! She was a birthday present for me when I was 10, and I am almost 20 now, so we've been besties for a pretty long time. I love her so much. She sleeps at the foot of my bed and will lick anything you put in front of her. She's a fat little diva. She also has a bell on her collar, so you can hear her coming from any part of the house.


I would love to own more kitties in the future, but for now, she is my one and only! I know every crazy cat lady thinks their cat is the cutest cat ever, but Star actually is the cutest cat ever. It's a fact.

So now that you are all fully acquainted,she will be showing up on the blog lots more :)

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Soooo fluffy :) :) :)

    I've had my cat for just as long. It's a very special bond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cuuute! Mine is very food-motivated, as well, and mine also has a bell, which is adorable! :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete