You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

Cat Versus Human
Of course I love the Cat Versus Human comics, but this one is one of my favorites, because it's so true! I feel like everyone who owns a cat thinks their cat is the prettiest (even though it isn't true, because mine actually is the prettiest). See what I mean?
Uncovet
How cute are these pinwheel earrings? I can't wait until I get my earlobes pierced again (they're gauged, if you didn't know) so I can wear pretty earrings like these along with my plugs!
Little Doodles
I absolutely love this little bird illustration from Little Doodles. It's so damn cute!
 This is my ruler and notepad tattoo. I believe that tattoos can be used for functionality as well as memory. I’m a designer, so I use the ruler for buttons, zippers, and trim widths. Usually the notepad has an address or to-do list on it. :) 
FYeahTattoos on Tumblr
This person got a notepad tattoo on her wrist for to-do lists, and a ruler on her finger to measure things she's designing. What practical tattoos! I actually think it would be really cool to get a "to-do list" tattoo!
Hogwarts Gryffindor Student Costume - Swing Top - Shirt ONLY
RaeGun on Etsy
If I ever have a daughter, she will probably wear this 24/7! How cute are those ruffles on the butt? 
http://media-cache-ak2.pinimg.com/originals/63/4f/f5/634ff5d43544a2e6fe12fa96b09613ba.jpg
Source Unknown
I have been longing to go the beach lately, and this lake looks absolutely perfect! Look how clear the water is! According to Pintrest: "This is in Northwestern Montana, USA. The water is so transparent that it seems this is a quite shallow lake. In fact, it's very deep." Someone take me there, now!

Well, I hope you are having a fabulous holiday weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my the Harry Potter little girl outfit. Adorable!


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Just so you know, the bird illustration is from Little Doodles. Cargo Collective is just the name of the website that hosts it.

    ReplyDelete