You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!


DIY Camp Mug Candle - campfire scented by HelloHomeShoppe
This DIY campfire mug candle is so cute!

Bandscapes on Etsy has the most beautiful rings! Lots of them are meant to be wedding rings, and let me just say I would NOT be disappointed if I had one of these on my finger one day!

How beautiful is this tattoo? The colors are amazing.

Some more cute plugs from #urbanstar…that’ll do, pig. That’ll do. #coldsteelpiercing #haight #sf #sanfrancisco #plugs #stretchedearlobes #wood #pigs #cute (at Cold Steel America)

Cold Steel America Piercing & Tattoo sells some of the coolest plugs ever! Just look at those pig ones! (I didn't post a photo of these, but you have to look at these plugs. You will be sorry if you don't)
Vintage 1950s 60s Foster Grant white cateye sunglasses
AHH, THESE SUNGLASSES!
HL0789_WINTER-223
This photo is so lovely. Fall at it's finest!

These earrings are so pretty! I love these colors together.
Cute Minnetonka Mocs! Love the fabric on the tops. #Fall #Minnetonka #Moccasins #Mocs #Fashion #Shoes
These moccasins are so perfect for fall! It's a good thing I'm a poor college student because I would definitely buy these right away if I had the money, haha!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looove bandscapes. That was the engagement ring I wanted for the longest time, but everyone I talked to about it said it was too tacky. Thankfully I found one that I like better (not like I'm getting engaged any time soon, hah), but man, those rings are soooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be an old grandma but I love those moccasins too! pretty

    ReplyDelete