You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

honey bee brass door knocker... of my dreams
This honey bee door knocker is probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
ombre nails, black and nude nails copy
This variation on ombre nails looks so cool!
Cause for Applause Dress Cause for Applause Dress
I loveeee this dress, it would be so perfect for a holiday party!



These photos make my life complete.

Hot Apple Cider Funnel Cakes. I need these in my mouth.
yellowstone
This photo of Yellowstone is so gorgeous. Makes me want to go back!
give thanks
Guys, Thanksgiving is almost here! This card would be super cute to give to someone :)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! I saw the midnight premier of the Catching Fire last night, so I'm a little out of it this morning, haha! What are your plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome list, the cat photos - crack me up!
    Em ♥ Fawn+Feather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really diggin' the honeybee, too cute! And that photo of Yellowstone is giving me a serious case of wanderlust. Love this roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOST IT over the cat old-time photos. Too hysterical.

    ReplyDelete