You're In Brookelynn: Grab A Friend Link-Up!

Grab A Friend Link-Up!

Grab a Friend


Welcome to the weekly blog hop , Grab A Friend 
Link up here , answer a question , grab a blogger and be friends!

Every week this hop is created with lots of love + fun . So be sure to share it to more and more people can catch up and our lovely little hop can be large with more friends ;)




Want to co-host? Fill this form !
                           

               Blog  | Twitter  | GFC | BlogLovin                                Blog | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin

Now the co-host
When you go to follow your hosts , leave the answer to make their day + a bloggy present .  We all would love to share love back { will follow you back} .
This hop is for finding new friends & bloggy mates . So be sure to go and find yourself one . Hop over to at least three of the blogs. I am so happy cheery to see you all linking up with us every Tuesday . Yip-yip , you're rocking . 
Be sure to grab a button or link back.


Q: If you could invent (something unusual) right now , what would it be?

Whitney:
I would invent a "makeup machine" that puts on a full face of makeup in seconds instead of the regular 30 minutes or so.

Kim:
Maybe I would invent some kind of tiny machine to do ALL types of house cleaning for me. That would be awesome. Just set a cleaning schedule for it and then press the button "GO." A girl can dream...

Brooke:
I would invent a portable coffee maker...as a college student and coffee lover, it would be a lifesaver!

Noor :
I'd invent a robot who could do all kind of nail stuff, from pedicure menicure and nail art. Because I suck at nail stuff.

Areeba:
I would invent a car that can turn an aeroplane when I'm in mood of flying, turn into a submarine when I wanna hangout with fishes (don't count sharks in) and turn into a boat when I wanna have a trip to the sea!

Rhea :
An office chair teleporter - one click and I'm at work, another click I'm back home. No more dealing with traffic to and from work!
Your turn to answer! You can either leave a comment or tweet us . You choose #DoItDoIt




1 comment:

  1. Following you at all your links! I'd invent memory foam socks or sneakers!
    Nay @ coffee-n-ink

    ReplyDelete