You're In Brookelynn: Love In A Box Blogger Swap

Love In A Box Blogger Swap

Hello everyone! I was super excited to be a part of the Love in a Box blogger swap, hosted by Megan and Kimberly. I was paired up with Chloe from Wanderlust in the Midwest, and it was so fun getting to know her and shop for her! Anyways, I received my box from Chloe, and I am basically in love with all the things she sent me. 
Isn't she cute? Here's what she included:
These earrings- let me tell you, they are even more gorgeous in person! Although I have plugs, I do have a second lobe piercing, so I am definitely going to be wearing these babies. Aren't they beautiful? 
I told her I liked things that smell nice, and this candle was no disappointment! Candles are one of my shopping addictions, I don't think I could ever have too many, haha! And this one smells wonderful :)
This scarf from Forever 21 was definitely my favorite item! I basically squealed when I saw this. I've been wanting a cute spring scarf for a while, so you have no idea how excited I was that Chloe included this! It's basically the cutest.
And finally, candy! She included my favorites- chocolate and peanut butter :) I may or may not have already eaten half of this...

Once again, A huge thank you to Chloe for my awesome box! Make sure to check out her blog to see what I sent her :)

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! Those earrings are to die for. I can't wait to get mine and share it with the world. These swaps are so much fun. xx, Elizabeth

    www.octoberjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked it!!! I can't wait for my box. :)
    xoxo Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait to sign up for the blogger swap box! Chloe did a great job on this box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe is the cutest! Those earrings are really beautiful.

    ♥emma
    www.itsemmaelise.com

    ReplyDelete