You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!
thursdayofravens:

Via Kristina Marie
UGH this photo is utter perfection.
Wildflower Patch Swimsuit TopSurf's Up and Coming Swimsuit Top
(1 | 2)
Modcloth's swimsuit game has been on point lately.
Are these paper patterns not the coolest things you've ever seen?
Rella Earrings in Sunset Ombre
These earrings are beautiful!

Look at this little guy.
Love her hair
I love everything about this photo.
RESERVED for Sea Witch
THESE PLUGS. I am in love.
Velvet Fringe Kimono - The Wild Bird
This kimono is insanely beautiful.
Feeling Carefree Sandal in Tan - Flat, Faux Leather, Tan, Solid, Braided, Boho, Summer, Good, Variation
I'm in desperate need of some new flats/sandals, and these would definitely do the trick.
The American Ballet Academy
I definitely don't talk enough about my love for ballet on here. But this picture, man. It's beautiful.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Great finds! I like the sandals as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overkill of awesome things! I especially love the bikinis, I'm looking for one with a high-waisted bottom at the moment,so this is a great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Kimono! I've been looking to buy one and those sandals are just perfect :) Thanks for sharing and I love your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these photos are great! That bunny is too precious; I want him!! I love the earrings as well; have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete