You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!
 现货 新款夏装 刺绣显瘦连衣裙  手工刺绣, 好评晒图返现
Oh my god, this dress is fantastic! Definitely swooning over here.

Coconut raspberry macarons with raspberry rose buttercream?!? -dead-
New Brand Launch: Sweet Lilac Photography
I'm currently in the process of re-designing the blog, and this brand design from The Salted Ink has been super inspiring!


This shirt and these shoes happened to come up next to each other on my pintrest board, and I couldn't help but think how cute they were together! I loveee that color green.

Eeeeeeee these hedgehog planters are the cutest!


I am absolutely in love with these photos from The Clothes Horse.

This is something we all need to remember, I think!

I am absolutely in love with this ring! (Skylar if you are reading this...hinty hint hint :p)

These curtains are beautifullllll!

THESE NAILS!

Happy Friday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment