You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!
Summer Hair Inspiration
This hair style

Gah, this iPhone case needs to be mine.

Guys, these nails! I'd never be able to do them, but man they are beautiful.

I really love this dress!
Picnic unter Moquitonetz.....We're loving this heaping pile of star pillows - great reading and cuddling space!
This little space looks amazing.
that hair color...i'm in love
I am in love with this hair! Those colorssss
stunning teal green boho gypsy festival beach crochet lace flare leg pants
I want these pants so bad! They look like the perfect mix of cute and comfy :)
DIY ice cream cone elbow patches
Look at those ice cream elbow patches!

HA.

Happy Friday, guys! While you're reading this, I'll be on my way to Minnesota for the weekend! I'll definitely be posting lots about it next week :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I want to flop down on all those pillows. *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your finds. That guacamole shirt always makes me crave Chipotle!

    xo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a space. With star pillows. A MOUND of pillows. It's like it just WANTS me to move in and nest there, I swear.

    ReplyDelete