Guys, it's almost my 21st birthday! Next Sunday, the 27th, I'll officially be of legal drinking age, what what! I threw together a little wish-list of things that I would never buy myself, but still totally love. That's what birthdays are about, right?
- I'm definitely in need of a new lens, and the 50mm f/1.8 Nikor Lens is what I have my eye on!
- Pretty nail polish! These Deborah Lippmann polishes are way more pricey than I would usually go for, but man, those colors! (1 / 2 / 3)
- I'll be moving into a new apartment soon, and I want lots of pretty plants and succulents to decorate with! This little collection is adorable.
- This maxi dress! Really, I'd be happy with any type of pretty dress, but look at the back of this one! And the colors are pretty fantastic.
- I love satchels, and the color of this one is basically the bomb.
- After sizing up my ears to 1/2", I am in need of some new plugs! I would be so happy if I were to get these wooden flower plugs!
- An infinity necklace...real original, right? I don't even care, I've always wanted one!
- Candles are always on my birthday wishlist. I am a scented candle hoarder.
- I am a sucker for fun sneakers! I actually got a new pair of Vans a few weeks ago, but since they are my favorite shoe brand, I'll never say no to another fun pair, haha!
- Last but not least, the cutest bikini! The price is insane (almost $300!) so I don't necessarily need this particular bikini, but one like it wouldn't hurt!
I'm not expecting (or asking for!) any lavish gifts, what I want most is to be with people I love all weekend and just have some adventures!