You're In Brookelynn: My 21st Birthday Wishlist ♥

My 21st Birthday Wishlist ♥

21st Birthday Wishlist ♥

Guys, it's almost my 21st birthday! Next Sunday, the 27th, I'll officially be of legal drinking age, what what! I threw together a little wish-list of things that I would never buy myself, but still totally love. That's what birthdays are about, right?
  1. I'm definitely in need of a new lens, and the 50mm f/1.8 Nikor Lens is what I have my eye on! 
  2. Pretty nail polish! These Deborah Lippmann polishes are way more pricey than I would usually go for, but man, those colors! (1 / 2 / 3)
  3. I'll be moving into a new apartment soon, and I want lots of pretty plants and succulents to decorate with! This little collection is adorable.
  4. This maxi dress! Really, I'd be happy with any type of pretty dress, but look at the back of this one! And the colors are pretty fantastic.
  5. I love satchels, and the color of this one is basically the bomb.
  6. After sizing up my ears to 1/2", I am in need of some new plugs! I would be so happy if I were to get these wooden flower plugs!
  7. An infinity necklace...real original, right? I don't even care, I've always wanted one!
  8. Candles are always on my birthday wishlist. I am a scented candle hoarder. 
  9. I am a sucker for fun sneakers! I actually got a new pair of Vans a few weeks ago, but since they are my favorite shoe brand, I'll never say no to another fun pair, haha!
  10. Last but not least, the cutest bikini! The price is insane (almost $300!) so I don't necessarily need this particular bikini, but one like it wouldn't hurt!
I'm not expecting (or asking for!) any lavish gifts, what I want most is to be with people I love all weekend and just have some adventures! 

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted a 35 and 50mm lens for so long now. I hope you get what you asked for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get that lens! :D Those wooden plugs are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

    Walmart Ear Piercing

    Keloid Ear Piercing

    Conch Piercing

    Tragus Piercing

    Ring Piercing


    ReplyDelete