You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!
Cascade, art print 8 x 10
Lake's Edge, art print 8.5 x 11
Cathy McMurray's prints are wonderful!

THIS COAT. GAH.
Photobucket
Look at this cute little car picnic at the drive-in! So want to do this.
Peach Gauze Cape sleeve with crochet design  peasant crop top bohemian hippie gypsy summer girl
This shirt is beautifullllll.

So pretty!
Green Druzy Pendant-Sterling Silver Green Druzy Necklace-Green Druzy Agate Necklace-Druzy Agate Jewelry
This necklace is gorgeous! I love natural stone necklaces.

Whelp, I've got a short Friday Finds post for you today. I've had a pretty stressful week, hopefully the weekend will prove better!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I absolutely love everything. That top is so adorable, I am dying to find something like it!! I always love your Friday finds :)

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete