You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds ♥ 1/30

Friday Finds ♥ 1/30

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!
10 Hacks for Creating a Canopy Bed via @domainehome // Bohemian canopy bed.
I am in love with this space! That canopy and those wooden walls are magical.

Valentino's Pre Fall 2015 collection is absolutely amazing.

How awesome are these nails???
Iridescent eye makeup by Pat McGrath at John Galliano Spring/Summer 2015
Iridescent eye makeup by Pat McGrath at John Galliano Spring/Summer 2015
This eye shadow is gorgeous! (I wonder if there is a drug store version?)
Grapes of Ravishing Dress
I am in love with this maxi dress! I definitely need more maxi dresses in my life.

How do you guys feel about this crazy pixilated hair? Kinda cool, right?
COPE Knit-Mix Skinny Racerback Fit + Flare Dress
Not only am I in love with this dress (and it's on sale! Too bad it's sold out of my size), but I love this whole outfit!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm definitely happy the week is over, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE the Valentino Fall designs. Every time they come across my screen I just sit and admire them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cozy bed!! Those Valentino dresses! Gorg! And now I wish I could do my make up like that -- the green and gold is so pretty!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete