You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds ♥ 3/27

Friday Finds ♥ 3/27

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!

The cutest graffiti I've ever seen (done by Starchild Stela)!
With Flying Watercolors Dress - Multi, Pink, Floral, Print, Belted, Special Occasion, Prom, Wedding, Daytime Party, Bridesmaid, Valentine's, Maxi, Long

I am in love with the print on this dress! So spring-y.
Gold dotty planter! - Atelier Stella.
This planter is adorable!

Skylar and I made the decision to move in together next year, so I have already begun hunting for things for our bedroom (!!!) anyway, I love this comforter!

Look at this hedgehog tattoo!!!
Free People Ivy Threader Earrings
I am always on the lookout for earrings that would look interesting when worn with my plugs, and these threader earrings would be perfect! Aren't these beautiful?

This picture is so pretty- I would give anything to be sitting there, reading a book during a summer day. Ahhh.

Happy Friday, everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those earrings are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comforter is AMAZING. I wish I didn't have a fairly new one so I could indulge and buy that beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete