You're In Brookelynn: Mother's Day Gift Guide for Moms who Hate Fragrances

Mother's Day Gift Guide for Moms who Hate Fragrances

Mother's Day Gifts for Moms who Hate Fragrance


I always thought it was weird that my Mom hated anything with a strong fragrance. Anyone else's mom like that? She would always scrunch up her nose whenever I lit a scented candle or wore a lot of perfume. So whenever Mother's day rolls around and I see all of the gift guides with pretty-smelling soaps and lotions, I know that my Mom would never go for any of it. I figured there had to be plenty of other people with Moms like mine out there, so I put together a little gift guide for Moms who hate fragrances.

Home


Horchow Cloverfield Flower PillowMarquis & Dawe Copper Utensil Pot

One | two 


I feel like the one thing all Moms can get behind is home decor. Who doesn't want to add more beautiful and useful things to their home? You could easily please a stylish mom with some pretty throw pillows or beautiful art piece, or the more practical mom with some kitchen utensils or organizational furniture. The opportunities are endless!

Plants & (Faux) Flowers

Porcelain, Vase, Pots, Flower Pots, Cactus, Small Plants, Succulents, Pottery, Planters, Home Decor, Housewarming, Home Décor, Art Floral
Nearly Natural Mixed Hydrangea with Vase

One | two | three

Flowers for Mother's Day are a no-brainer, but if you want to step outside the box, try a house plant! They'll last longer than a bouquet of flowers and can spruce up any room. Speaking of lasting longer, a nice fake plant can be a good gift too!

Adult Coloring Books

Click to zoom 

One | two

Adult coloring books have been a huge trend over the last year, but for good reason- they are super relaxing and so damn addictive! My favorite coloring books are by Johanna Bradford, her illustrations are adorable. Don't forget to include some markers or colored pencils!

Fashion Accessories

SheIn(sheinside) Bright Red Zipper PU Shoulder Bag
RIP CURL DAYZED BOHO HATAlexis Bittar 'Lucite' Stud Earrings

One | two | three

Accessories are always a good way to go; it's a great gift for a fashion-loving mom without having to know her size. A nice piece of jewelry or a fancy handbag will definitely wow, but practical accessories like sunglasses or hats are great ideas too.


I haven't quite decided what to gift my Mom for Mothers day yet, but I know it will probably be something from this list. Anyone else have a mom like mine? If so, have you gotten her gift yet? I'd love to know-give me some more ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment