You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

Client Quotes Set - Graphic Designer Gift - Typographic Prints - Art Prints and Posters
Quotational
This graphic designer makes some awesome prints, but my favorites are her "client quotes" prints. If you've ever worked as a designer, I'm sure you've heard at least one of these! (I know I have!)
Human
My life, in t-shirt form. My birthday is coming up soon (tomorrow, actually! yeeee!), so someone should totally buy me this, haha!
architecturally influenced hermit crab habitats by aki inomata
Design Boom
Japanese artist Aki Inomata designed these plastic shells for hermit crabs, most of them designed as different cityscapes  How cute is that?
DSC_1207A
The Domestic Rebel
How delicious do these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs look? It's like they packed everything delicious into one awesome treat! (Follow link for recipe!)
Smitten Polish via Manicurator
How beautiful is this glitter nail polish? Even better, it's part of a line of polishes inspired by Wicked! This one is called Look To The Western Sky. So beautiful!
Brewed Awakening Patch
Old Mother Fox
This patch speaks to me on a spiritual level. I've been finding so many cool patches lately, I definitely need another jean vest or jacket!
Tumblr
This picture just looks so comfy! I could definitely use a day to curl up with a bunch of blankets, books, coffee, and a sketch pad. I'll definitely be spending one of my days off in exactly this fashion.

Well, like I mentioned earlier, my birthday is TOMORROW! Yay! Skylar and I will be taking a day trip to a cute little town about an hour away, so I'm definitely excited :)

I hope you all have a fabulous day/weekend!

4 comments:

  1. oh no! really, that sloth shirt tells my life, too :D i NEED it ! thank you :D

    raepasiphae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... those client quotes... I need to send those to my boyfriend (he's a graphic designer). I already know he's going to love them/hate them! Great finds :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these sources of inspiration- I'm a sucker for a good graphic print! Also, that manicure is amazing and I totally want to snuggle up in the bed that was featured in the bottom picture- it looks so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw those graphic design prints on pinterest and laughed out loud. It's so annoying but SO true...

    ReplyDelete