You're In Brookelynn: Life Lately

Life Lately


I know I haven't posted much lately (not like anyone actually reads this...ha), but I have been super busy moving in to my new apartment and cleaning and working and trying to find time for myself and Skylar and everything else. It's been crazyyy stressful. At least I'm out of school so thats one less thing to worry about.


I'm definitely not ready to do a little tour of the apartment yet, I'm still moving in and looking for furniture and such. But here's a little sneak peak of a little corner of my room! Yeah, nothing too exciting yet haha. But I have like, a million ideas for DIY projects so I will be sharing those on here when I actually get around to doing them. I'm pretty excited about it :) 

Well, I am going to get back to watching America's Next Top Model and eating before I have to go to work. Peace :)

PS follow me on instagram: bgehringer7 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment