You're In Brookelynn: Breathing New Life

Breathing New Life

One way I'm trying to spruce up my apartment is by planting pretty flowers! I have never been much of a gardner or anything, so hopefully I don't end up killing all of these new plants I just planted haha.
 
Being a poor college student, I opted for actually buying packs of seeds instead of buying real flowers (I did buy a few, though), because the seeds are sooo much cheaper. Plus, you actually get to watch them grow! 

A little sneak peak into my bedroom here, I bought this little table at goodwill for $10, and used this  DIY lace tutorial from A Beautiful Mess, and it turned out great!


 Also, just because I am so excited about this that I couldn't wait to talk about it, I just picked up this Polaroid camera at an estate sale for $8! I am so excited to try it out and post some of the pictures I take with it!



 Well I'm on my lunch break, so I gotta get back to work. Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment