You're In Brookelynn: Finally

Finally


After over a year of being sad and unsure about everything, I am finally starting to feel happy again. It's such a strange feeling. Everything just seems to feel right. And you know why that is? Because I've stopped caring about other people's reactions to my decisions. I have started doing things for my own happiness, and if other people think it's odd or stupid or anything else, I just don't care. And it's so freeing.

That, and I have finally found things I enjoy. I am so happy that I signed up for my Ballet I class, even though it was such late notice. I forgot how much I loved dancing. And I go to the studio, and it feels bright and welcoming, like I finally found where I belong. I never got that feeling from the Art Building when I started off as an art major. I guess I choose a lot of things based on my gut.

I'm sorry this is such a weird sappy post. I guess it's just been a long time since everything started falling into place like this. I just got a great job at the Convocation Center, setting up and taking down event equipment, and I have an interview with Ross tomorrow. It's honestly just like everything started going right all at the same time, haha. Knock on wood.

Couldn't find the source, sorry :(

Hope you have a lovely rest of your week :)

1 comment:

  1. That freedom is the best feeling in the world! It's so strange how some people -like myself- find it hard to just live their lives the way THEY want to. So glad you have found that!

    ReplyDelete