You're In Brookelynn: Indefinite Hiatus...

Indefinite Hiatus...


So, I have made the decision to discontinue  posting on this blog. As much as I enjoyed it, it has become a source of stress, and I just discovered it isn't something I am extremely passionate about. I don't want to commit time to something that I know I wont be giving my all to.

I started the blog because I loved reading fashion/diy/photography blogs. I still check and read my bloglovin every day. So i thought the natural thing to do was try and make my own. And it was cool for a while, but I think I like reading them more than actually keeping up with my own. I want to focus on my inspirations and the things I'm doing more than how I want them to look to others, if that makes sense.

I'm not going to delete this or anything, because maybe one day I will come back and want to continue, or use the blog for another purpose. But, for now, I will bid thee farewell.

I hope you all have a wonderful fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment