You're In Brookelynn: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

From little me!


I hope you are all having a lovely holiday so far! I myself went to a lovely family get-together (where I found out some of my family reads this blog! Hi guys!) yesterday, and visited with some of Skylar's family today and waiting until I have to go to church with my parents tonight.

I wish I could have taken a nice picture of what I was wearing yesterday, because it was ADORABLE, if I do say so myself. I bought a super cute red dress the day before at H&M, and I couldn't wait to wear it. The only sad part is when we went back to my Aunt's house after eating at the restaurant, all of my cousins were changing into sweat pants and I was stuck in a too-short dress and 4 inch heels. Oh well, beauty is pain I guess.

Look how comfy they look!

Anyways, I suppose I'll let you get back to your Christmas festivities (Look at me, talking like anyone is actually reading this...ha). I will leave you with this.



Happy Holidays ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment