You're In Brookelynn: Pintrest Faves

Pintrest Faves

Sorry for the unintentional hiatus. I know I say that all the time, and its annoying when bloggers apologize for not posting. I've just been enjoying winter break and being home and having no responsibilities :)

Anywho, it's no secret that I'm basically obsessed with pintrest. When I'm bored at school, at the store, in the car, I usually pull it up on my phone (I know Skylar thinks its so annoying, I just can't help it!) So here's some things I've found recently that I have enjoyed.


Source.

Okay, so I'm aware these are more Easter-y than Christmas-y, but OH MY GOD LOOK HOW CUTE THESE EGG CRAFTS ARE! And it's insane how intricate they are. I am dying over the little sailor!
---
Psychology Major Rat
Source.

LAWLZ Psychology memes. I am aware I am a nerd, no need to bring it to my attention.
---

Source.

We just got our first snow of the year over here, so exciting! It wasn't as much as they were predicting, but it's always nice to see that first snow on the ground, now it finally feels like Christmas! I love the graininess of this photo, it looks like childhood snow days.
---

Source.

How adorable are these wedges? I would love to wear them with some dark jeans and a sweater!
---

Source.
My new mantra.
//
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'll be back to posting regularly hopefully soon!

1 comment: