You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds #8

Friday Finds #8



Twig Branch Bobby Hair Pins - Silver Bronze or Gold - Mix and Match You Choose Set of Three
Etsy
These bobby pins are SO ADORABLE. I would love a few of these in my hair!

How cool is this moth? It's called a Footman Moth. I will admit I am EXTREMELY afraid of moths, because of a traumatic experience as a child, but I will admit that this moth looks pretty epic.


Louise McNaught

I absolutely love the colors in the drawing/painting. This artist has some fabulous work, I suggest you check it out.

 
Source Unkown
I really wish I could find the source of this photo, because I kind of really want to buy these, haha. I will never deny the fact that I love food.

Triple Pockets Fox embroidery and Red Stripes Coin/Card Purse
Etsy
How cute is this little coin purse/wallet? I love the little fox!

Have a happy Friday! I have an outfit post coming later today, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- I've been browsing through your blog and I'm loving your Friday finds! That fox wallet is adorable... well everything is! Keep up the great work :] Can't wait to see your future posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all lovely! The fox purse is so cute. I've just discovered your blog and really enjoying browsing your posts :)

    ReplyDelete