You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds #9

Friday Finds #9


Remember to Breathe
Justina Blakeney
This is what I think about any time I am worried about something. Will it matter in a year? In a month? Tomorrow? If not, don't worry about it!
SALE Movie Miniatures: Bag End Hobbit Terrarium, Lord of the Rings
FaceoftheEarth on Etsy
How stinkin' adorable is this hobbit terrarium? I need this in my house, pronto.

I still believe in 398.2 fairy tale necklace charm, book pendant, book jewelry, book jewellery
thependentemporium on Etsy
398.2 is the fairy tale section of the dewey decimal system. This necklace is nerdy and adorable and I probably need to own it. 

Modcloth
How cute would these shoes be for the spring and summer? They're out of stock at the moment, but I may have to splurge on them when they are back on sale!
Muse Diary Scheduler
MochiThings 
MochiThings has so many cute office supplies, but their planners are my favorite! I particularly like these. I don't really have a reason to buy another planner, but I can still drool over them!

The Dainty Squid
I've been browsing through the archives of some of my favorite blogs for spring outfit inspiration, and this outfit by Kaylah of The Dainty Squid is so damn cute! I may have to replicate this outfit for Easter!

Have a happy Friday and a wonderful Easter weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the terrarium, I'm going to be making one soon and I can't wait :). Also, Kaylah is awesome, I've been following her for quite a long time!

    http://littleowlblog.com

    ReplyDelete