You're In Brookelynn: Mint & Polka Dots

Mint & Polka Dots

Outfit Details:
Dress & Belt: Rue 21, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Claire's

So, I didn't notice how short this dress actually was until I was editing the photos. And it's such a shame, because it's so cute :( It kind of sucks, because lately I've been hating basically everything in my wardrobe. Does this happen to anyone else? It's like having one of those "I have nothing to wearrrr" moments, but like every day. I'm thinking of doing a major shopping trip to revamp my wardrobe, especially for summer! Or maybe that's just me giving myself an excuse to shop more. Whatever :)

I apologize about the lack of pictures in this post, I wanted to take more, but my neighbors started coming outside and looking at me funny. I probably should just be used to it by now, but I'm not. Ah, well.


Hope you have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. It happens to me all the time. Every since I had my car wreck, some of my favorite dresses never get to be worn anymore because they're too short when I'm sitting down all the time. Don't know how they fit me so well when I could stand but yes. I always have the "nothing to wear moments"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I totally just had one of those "I hate all my clothes" moments this weekend... I went on a shopping spree. Oops :-P

    I love this dress! The color is so fantastic. I'm really loving all the mint in stores right now. And the polka dots are lovely :-)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally broke or would for sure revamp my wardrobe. I love the dress! Polka dots are timeless. The color looks great on you!

    20somethingbusinesswoman.com

    ReplyDelete