You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

cotton cat print petal collar dress Supayana- READY TO SHIP
There are so many things I love about this dress. First- that collar. Second- the kitty print! SO cute.
It's A Phase Coaster Set coasters, multi, dining & entertaining
I've never been a person to use coasters, but these are so pretty! 
 intro1.jpg
This coffee table is so badass. I would be a bit afraid of conjuring the dead if I owned it, haha, but it's still pretty effin cool!
Pearl Embellishment Denim Vest with Epaulets
I've been on the lookout for a new denim vest, and this one is adorable! Love the little pearls.
long-distance-love-engagement
Ruffled 
This engagement shoot shot by The Bird & The Bear is so damn cute! The couple were in a long distance relationship before getting engaged, so they decided to make their engagement photos 'travel' themed. So, so cute.
 
Eeep! How cute are these shoes? I would wear these all the time. The Bows are so adorable!
Abby Lilac
I'm loving the new camera bag from Jo Totes. I just ordered my first camera bag from Jo Totes today (The Betsy), I am so excited for it to come in! (Along with my new camera! Eee!)

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. such cute things! those engagement photos are so adorable omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that dress! Your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finds! That engagement shoot- oh gosh, that is too sweet and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! And seriously...the moon coaster and freaking awesome! I love anything astronomy themed :) Love all your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes! And thanks for introducing me to the Sole Society website! x

    http://19thmainstreet.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the Blog Hop! I would love if you would follow me also!
    XO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeep, those shoes! The color isn't something I'd go for, but the style is so pretty. The dress is adorable, too~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that coffee table. I saw it on Instructables the other day.. Way cool!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete