You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

DIY Geometric Nesting Tables via abeautifulmess.com 8
DIY Geometric Nesting Tables via abeautifulmess.com 6
I'm sure most of you have already seen this table from A Beautiful Mess, but it's so darn cute that I wanted to share it anyway. I love how they incorporated Emma's wedding photo in there!
:
Look at these tights from ASOS! They have little foxes on them! I don't think I would ever actually wear them, but damn they are cute.
Panties with a fox face and ears lingerie underwear
Aaaand along those lines, cute fox undies! They have lots of other animals/designs as well. I'm thinking I really need a few pairs of these.
@nicholeloher
This is the most inspiring quote ever, for reals.

Small Slate Blue Mug with Rust Chain
Pagepottery has some of the coolest mugs and ceramic dishes ever. Plus, they even have a triforce mug,which is kind of the coolest thing ever.

Is it bad that I want to make this adorable DIY pinata for myself? 
Modcloth Life Is A Maize Dress in Green - Lyst
This dress is so cute, and perfect for fall, amirite? I am so ready to start wearing fall colors!
carre-hermes
How great of an idea is it to use a scarf as a camera strap? I am definitely doing this.

I hope you all had a lovely week! Sorry about the lack of posts this week, this was my first week of classes back at university and man, have I been swamped. Don't worry though, I'll be catching back up over the weekend with some great posts :)

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that dress and those fox undies- too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those fox undies on Tumblr... so adorable! :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You have as many hours in a day as Beyonce"...wow...can I get that tattooed on my face!? Such a thing to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, adorable! <3 Love the camera scarf idea!


    xo Kisty
    The Style Mermaid

    ReplyDelete