You're In Brookelynn: Fall Outfit Inspiration

Fall Outfit Inspiration

Fall outfit inspiration 1 & 2


Guys, I don't think you understand how excited I am for fall. (hint- it's a lot) I can't wait to wear sweaters and boots and layers and scarves and drink hot cocoa and play in the leaves and go to football games and carve pumpkins and...okay I think you get the idea. Anyways, I basically want to live in outfits like these when the weather cools down. I'm trying to cut back on my spending, so I am planning to thrift my ass off in the coming months :) Prepare for a few 'thrift haul' posts!

I hope you have a lovely Monday and Labor Day! Have any exciting plans?

3 comments:

  1. ah, i love those olive green socks! such a cute list of items!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweaters with elbow patches. That's all I want in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This season is all about the chunky knit! I love it! <3

    -C.C.

    http://rosecolored-telescope-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete