You're In Brookelynn: September Thrift Haul & Link-up!

September Thrift Haul & Link-up!

Hello all! Today I'm gonna share with you some of the stuff I've thrifted within the last month, during the first month of my Fall 2013 Thrift Challenge! Plus, you can link up your thrift hauls at the end of the post as well! Here we gooooo...

First, I got this awesome sweater. It's originally from Forever 21, so I'm super happy I scored it at a thrift-store price. It's so perfect for fall!

You've already seen these in my last outfit video, but I love them so much I wanted to share them again. I've always wanted a pair of leather leggings, and they are the best thing ever. For reals.

 You can never have enough slouchy sweaters. It's a fact.

Sorry about the wrinkles, but I'll be honest, I was too lazy to iron it. You've also seen this shirt with those leather leggings in my last outfit post as well. 

 A simple crop-top. I can never pass up a nice, simple shirt.

This plaid sweater/button down is seriously so warm. And it's super 90s/grungy so that's pretty dang cool.

And finally, this awesome dress? You know how much it was? $3! Now I just need somewhere fancy to go to wear it :)
 
Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You scored!! Love all of it!

    ;)

    kate

    www.designermommy13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that dress! What a find! I am excited to participate but have not been thrifting this month at all! I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, I did a post about this and then was too slow adding my link. Here is in the comments. http://hopefullysmashing.blogspot.ca/2013/10/september-thrift-haul-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete