You're In Brookelynn: This or That Beauty Tag

This or That Beauty Tag

 

I was super excited when Sabrina tagged me to do this, because I love filling out little surveys like this!  Without further ado...


Makeup:
1.Blush or Bronzer: Bronzer. I feel like it looks more natural on my face. 
2.Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipgloss. I don't like how lipstick looks on me, really.
3.Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara, definitely. 
4.Foundation or Concealer: Foundation. I am pretty self-conscious about my skin, so I like to have as much coverage as possible.
5.Natural or Colored Eye Shadow: Naturals, mostly. 
6.Press or Loose Eye Shadow: I'm going to have to go against the grain and say creme. But if I had to choose out of these two, definitely pressed. I make a huge mess with loose powders!
7.Brush or Sponge: Sponge for foundation, brush for everything else. 

Nails:
1.Opi or China Glaze: I've actually never used either brand. I tend to buy really cheap polishes, haha.
2.Long or Short: Medium.
3.Acrylic or Natural: I've never worn acrylic nails, so natural I guess. I'd love to try acrylic, though!
4.Bright or dark: It depends on the season. Lately I've been liking mid-tones.
5.Flower or No flower: None.

Perfume:
1.Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume. I love smelling good all day, and body splash doesn't last very long on me.
2.Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion.
3.Body Wash or Soap: Body wash. I actually hate using bar soap!
4.Lush or other: I've never used Lush products, but it's definitely another thing I want to try!

Fashion:
1.Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeans. 
2.Long or Short Sleeves: I like both.
3.Dress or Skirt: Dresses, absolutely. I don't wear skirts very often.
4.Scarves or Hat: Both!
5.Studs or Dangling earrings: Well I have plugs, but I wear studs in my 2nd earlobe piercing. 
6.Necklace or Bracelet: Necklace. I can't stand wearing bracelets, they bother me.
7.Heels or Flat: Flats.
8.Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Riding boots. I've never been a huge fan of cowboy boots.
9.Jackets or Hoodies: Jackets, typically. I usually pick cardigans over hoodies.
10.Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21.

Hair:
1.Curly or Straight: Typically curly, since that's my natural texture and I don't have to do anything to get it that way, haha! I like straightening it once in a while, though.
2.Bun or Pony Tail: Pony tail, since my hair is actually too short to put in a bun! I typically like buns more  though.
3.Bobby pins or Butterfly clip: Bobby pins.
4.Hairspray or Gel: Hairspray.
5.Long or Short: I like both, but since I'm growing my hair out, I can't wait for it to be long again!
6.Dark or Light: I'm liking darker at the moment!
7.Side swept or Full Fringe: Side swept. I wish I could rock a full fringe, but with curly hair, it never looks right unless I straighten it every day.
8.Up or down: Down.

Random:
1.Rain or Shine: Depends on my mood. I do love rainy days, though!
2.Summer or Winter: Summer!
3.Fall or Spring: Fall :)
4.Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.

I would like to tag:
• You!

2 comments:

  1. She tagged me too! Isn't it cool? I'm not even a "beauty blogger" and I still found this fun :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tagging people that aren't normal beauty bloggers cause it's fun to see personal taste + what people like. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete