You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: School Spirit!

What I Wore: School Spirit!

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Target
T-Shirt: University Book Store
Jeans: JC Penny (Similar)
Boots: Thrifted (Similar)

Guys, it's my school's homecoming game today! I actually wore this yesterday (Friday), the day before the game, because today I will be in my nerdy band uniform not looking cute at all...well, actually I do like wearing my uniform, I feel kinda bad-ass in it haha. I'll have to post a few pictures of it!

Growing up, I was never really 'into' showing school spirit. I would like, scoff at the people who would paint their faces for the high-school football games and stuff. Now it's basically the opposite. Probably because I love dressing up now, haha. 

That's all for now, I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. aw, cute gameday outfit! the nails are pretty great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit. I have never been one for school spirit either but now I kinda wish I had a school to have spirit for.

    Thanks for linking up with Seasonal Series Link Up. If you have any other fall/autumn post, don't be shy to share.

    ReplyDelete