You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Fall Weather & Fraternaties

What I Wore: Fall Weather & Fraternaties

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Thrifted (similar)
Dress: Target
Shoes: Amazon
Camera Bag: JoTotes

So I don't know about where you guys live, but damn it's starting to get cold around here! The day I took these pictures was probably the last day I could have gone out without tights or pants on. Actually, I think we're under a freeze warning up here in Northern Illinois. How crazy is that?

I've been pretty excited because I've gotten to dress up a lot lately. Here's why: I'm currently a perspective member of a fraternity (it's co-ed, so it's not a sorority)! In a few weeks I'll officially be a member of Kappa Kappa Psi! Now before you assume that all I'll be doing is going to crazy frat parties, this is the 'national honorary band fraternity,' so it's basically a band nerd club, but I'm super okay with that. Anyways, we have lots of events where we have to dress nice, and I wore this to one of them :)

I hope you had a lovely weekend and have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Oohh I love the dress! Red+a cute print? Double win! Target does it again. Bam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh, I love this outfit. The little farthingale's on the dress are so cute! that colour is great on you too. It has been getting cold up here in Sounther Ontario too. It's kind of nice thought because it was weirdly humid in early October. I love being able to layer in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable dress and shoes!

    Be sure to enter my blog giveaway to win a $50 Giftcard to House of Boutiques!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera, Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this dress and shoe combo! I find the best stuff at Target, it really is a great place for cute dresses.
    -Annie

    ReplyDelete