You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

How pretty is this DIY galaxy sweater? I definitely want to try and make my own!

These pies in a jar are so adorable! I wish I could bake, I would definitely make these for everyone I knew.
SO MUCH YES. Sparkle & Fade Rainbow Oil Slick Legging
How bitchin are these Oil Slick Leggings? I definitely need a pair, like stat.

I am basically obsessed with tattoo artist Sansha Unisex's Work, especially this dancer tattoo. It's too bad she's from Russia, because I would probably book an appointment with her for like, tomorrow.
Hot chocolate and lights
Anyone else excited for winter/christmas? This photo makes me more excited!
Ladylike League Stole - Black, Solid, Formal, Holiday Party, Luxe, Faux Fur, Best
Although this listing is just for the stole, I am basically in love with this outfit. New Year's Eve party outfit, anyone?
Personalized Carved Tree Initials Necklace - As Seen in Midwest Living Magazine
This personalized necklace is so adorable!
thanksgiving hat!! So cute!
This baby hat is basically the best thing ever. If you have children, you need to buy this.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Galaxy print everything!!! I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That baby hat is awesome! I am sooooo digging the pretty christmas photos starting to surface. It'll be here before we know it!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute things! Especially the galaxy sweater and the little baby hat lol! xD

    I found your blog through the Totally Awesome Blog Hop! Hope your evening is going great! :D *waves*

    ReplyDelete