You're In Brookelynn: November Goals

November Goals


Okay, so I know i'm not the only one that thought October lasted about 0.5 seconds. And now there's Christmas stuff all over the stores. What happened to 2013? Well anyway, I've been a huge ball of stress the past few months, so I thought I'd make a few goals for November to get me back on track :)

  1. Eat more fruits and veggies. Being a commuter and spending almost 9 hours on campus every day is definitely hard when you're trying to eat healthy. There were days where I would get fast food every day, usually for convenience (or if I forgot to pack a lunch!). I'm sure you can tell how that went (here's a hint: my scale didn't like it too much.) Therefore, I definitely need to start eating healthier. I know if I get more nutrients in my diet, I'll feel so much better.
  2. Drink lots of water. Along those same lines, I want to drink lots more water! I'll need to invest in a re-usable water bottle.
  3. Update my wardrobe. I've mentioned this a few times, but I've felt a little lost in the style department. Every time I look into my closet, nothing excites me. I just did a major donate-haul and that left my closet pretty bare, so I want to re-stock it with some classic, timeless pieces. 
  4. Chill the f*ck out. 9/10 times, nothing is ever as bad as I expect them to be. There is absolutely no reason for me to stress about almost all of the things I do. I'm gonna try and put things in perspective more often!
How about you guys, do you have any goals for November?

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Pretty much all things I should do with my own life! Especially number 3, new professional job means I need new professional clothes and i've got nothing..

    ReplyDelete