You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Owls

What I Wore: Owls

Outfit Details:
Dress: Kohl's
Sweater: Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes: Thrifted (similar)
Belt: Rue 21
Necklace: c/o Eternal Girl

Guys, I don't know where you live, but around here it's starting to get COLD. I wore this to a church event for my brother, so luckily I only had to be outside for a minute to get from the car into the church. So anyways, I am basically in love with this dress. The 'skater' dress trend is my absolute favorite, because they are SO flattering. Plus, I love the zipper detail on the back of this one. It was pretty funny, because when my Grandma saw this dress, she was so confused, and she asked me 'why did they put the zipper in backwards?' I was like 'Duh Grandma, FASHION." ha.

Also, I was super excited when Eternal Girl contacted me about her jewelry. Isn't this owl necklace adorable? It's hand-drawn, which is amazing, and it's great quality. Make sure to take a look around her shop, because her pieces are adorable (like these earrings, swoon!)

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I would 100% wear this!! I love Owls, so I'm loving your necklace!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love this look. that dress looks great on you and the necklace is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look lady. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sure let's follow each other. Following you on bloglovin #180. Can't find your GFC follow link.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete