You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Storms

What I Wore: Storms

Outfit Details:
Plaid Shirt: Target
Sweater: Ross (similar)
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Modcloth

If you haven't heard about it already, we had a CRAZY day of storms here in northern Illinois yesterday. Many towns here and in central Illinois got hit with tornadoes, huge gusts of wind, and insane hail. Luckily, my town didn't get hit very hard, all we got is a power outage and some trees knocked down. I love stormy weather, so I actually found it pretty relaxing. My kitty didn't though, so I had to comfort her, haha! Does anyone else's cats go crazy when the weather is bad?

Also, since I obviously didn't get to take my outfit photos outside, you can see a sneak peek into my room! I actually have a room tour post planned for later in the week, so you can finally see it in all it's glory. Not that it's that exciting, but it's pretty cozy and I love it.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. We had bad wind and storms in our area, too! But thankfully our power has stayed on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you weren't hit so hard! It's crazy that you're having a storm, meanwhile here in New York it's in the 60s. So strange!

    Anyway, you're outfit is so cute!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I recognize the plaid shirt. c;
    And your room looks wonderful! I need to come over and see it in person and you should come over here sometime soon, because I actually have my room pretty darn clean, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you look so cuuuute! I love the sweater/button up combo. Plus your cat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! You room looks awesome too. Glad you're okay and didn't get hit too badly with the storms. Our cat is fine with storms, but we had a big lab that was terrified of them and would hide and cry :( We had to give him extra pets.

    ReplyDelete