You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

Another sneak peek. This time at an upcoming feature with today’s DIY contributor @omydarlingsblog. Her Style at Home + Little Gem features are so good! Photo by @ricocast @rachelcast #sneakpeek #styleathome #glittergirl
This photo is fabulous. Look at those pants!
These photos are of Jessica Chastain in “Work of Art,” photographed by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue USA December 2013. Amazing.
This calendar is absolutely beautiful.
I'm not usually into 'high fashion' type stuff, but oh my god these dresses are absolutely stunning. 
I got a new shower curtain for Christmas. It’s from my friend Brütaloo Mod.Look at it.I have a very small bathroom as you can see, so it really fills the space.It might take you a while to take it all in.I mean.Just look at it. 
Guys this is the BEST THING EVER. 
tumblr_mb5tafmjn91rbtjopo1_500
Ha! This clock is awesome.
Front Snow Seats Boot - Low, Faux Leather, Black, Solid, Exposed zipper, Military, Winter, Good, Lace Up
These boots are bitchin. I may or may not have bought them on cyber monday... 

I hope you all have a lovely Friday! As you read this, I'll be in Detroit with the NIU marching band cheering on the Huskies during the MAC championship! 

1 comment:

  1. nothing beats the nigel shower curtain...I'm crying omfg...

    ReplyDelete