You're In Brookelynn: 365 Project | Week 1

365 Project | Week 1

"A Lover's Touch" | 2/365

Due to Jan 1st being on a Wednesday, I've only got 3 photos for you this week. Next week I'll have 7 though :) I've already been having so much fun looking for inspiration and planning photos. I've been very out of touch with "non-blog photography" if you will, so it's really nice to get more creative with things and try some photography techniques I've been wanting to for a while.

Remember, if you'd like to keep up with my 365 daily, check me out on flickr

I hope you've all had a lovely week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. The second picture looks almost magical! You have really pretty eyes too :)

    becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely photos Brooke! You eyes are sooooo beautiful and makes me wish I had blue eyes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! I wish you great luck on this project, I look forward to seeing more of it :)

    niainneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are truly amazing!! Keep up the great work!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is incredible! i can't wait for more :]]]

    ReplyDelete