You're In Brookelynn: 365 Project | Week 5 + Photography Friday Link-Up!

365 Project | Week 5 + Photography Friday Link-Up!



Welcome to the Photography Friday Blog hop! This is a blog linkup that focuses on Photography, at any skill level or experience. Each week we want to encourage you to get out and take some photos! It doesn't matter what Camera you have - an iPhone, a DSLR, a film camera, an instax - Just get out and press that shutter! Blog about your photographic awesomeness and link up here to share it every friday. If you'd like feedback on something, leave a comment asking what you'd like to know and your host will be happy to provide you with some.



365 Project | Week 5

sunset blur | 25/365

The Seeker | 29/365

I'm posting my 365 round-up a little early, because I am co-hosting one of my favorite link-ups, Photography Friday! I was feeling pretty uninspired this week; however, I love my photo from day 29!

Make sure to link up your photography posts below!




Each week we will choose a new Photographer to be featured! To be considered for next week, please link up your photography post below and make sure you are following your hosts & co-hosts. These two things will qualify you for being a featured photographer!


Alyson shared some gorgeous photos of these beautiful flowers, making me miss summer immensely! Please go check out her blog by clicking on the picture, if you haven't already!

001. Please follow your host/co-hosts and featured photographer!
002. Link up your blog post instead of your main blog URL.
003. Please link back to this link-up in your post, either with a text link or a button. The more people who link up each week means more people see your work, so please help us out any way you can :)
004. Visit and check out as many blogs as you can! Leave comments and love. This link-up is about community, so make some friends!

*NEW!*
Click Here to grab a different button!




3 comments:

  1. The sunset blur one is my favorite! :D

    --Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love your day 29 photo too! It's great. I think you use color really well, in all your photos! The textures, color and patterns are really gripping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thats so funny that you do a "photography friday" I've been doing my version of that, "photographer friday" where each week I write about established photographers and exhibit their work and discuss how it influences my own.

    ReplyDelete