You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

Lord knows I love bokeh, so these photos by Takashi Kitajima are some of my new favorites! They are absolutely beautiful.
:
I know swimsuit weather is still a ways away, but damn I want this swimsuit on by body!

This video is perfect.
Modern Earrings Fluorite Flower Purple Emerald Urban Minimalist Geometric Jewelry organic eco friendly rusteam
The jewelry in this shop is absolutely breathtaking! 
 
The Whitepepper spring 2014 collection is right up my alley. 
This is a great illustration about art and creative businesses.
Dr. Martens Evan Print Boots
I've always wanted a pair of Doc Martens, and these are perfect!
This is the only valentines gift I need. (Skylar I hope you are reading this)

Yep, I'm posting this edition of Friday Finds a little later then usual. I hope you all linked up with the Photography Friday link-up today! If not, be sure to check it out :)

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are amazing and I love those rings and hairpins.

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with those photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE bokeh! My boyfriend is a photographer and we're both obsessed. That swimsuit is amazing and I've never heard of Whitepepper, but I am DEFINITELY going to check out the collection! Love your blog - so pretty! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete