You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

How pretty is this solar system necklace
This Mixtape USB Stick is such a good idea! I'm definitely keeping this in mind for a valentines day gift :)
Peanut Butter No-Bake Marshmallow Cheesecake Bars | The Hopeless Housewife
Peanut Butter No-Bake Marshmallow Cheesecake Bars...there are no words.

Bunny with a backpack!

These earrings are soooo pretty!
purple wedding dresses // via ruffledblog.comgreenery wedding bouquets // via ruffledblog.com
These wedding photos are wonderful...that dress and bouquet = the coolest!

Oh my god...this walpaper!
My Other House is in the Shire pendant, Lord of the Rings jewelry, LOTR necklace charm
I wish.
Cute Southwestern Inspired  Jacket  but DEPT
This coat is so cute! I definitely need a few more cute coats in my life.


I love these photos that Tieka of Selective Potential shared of her living room, it looks so cozy!

How was your week? I'm still trying to get back into the swing of school. We've only been back for a week, but it already feels like months! Sigh...oh well!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the mixtape USB! That is an awesome idea.

    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these so cute. Especially the mixtape USB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These finds are awesome . LOVE the solar necklace !

    ReplyDelete