You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Comfy Florals

What I Wore: Comfy Florals

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Vintage
Shirt: Target
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Modcloth
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21

Hey guys! So, I've discovered after the last time I've worn these, that I am in loveeee with these leggings. If I am going to a long day of classes or even just lounging around, you will usually find me in leggings. Thats why I love these ones: they are super comfy, but have that extra something that makes them look like I kinda tried dressing myself that day, haha!

So, If you love printed leggings as much as I do, you should head over to Straight Up Z where I've got a guest post up with three ways to style printed leggings within the next few days! This look is one of them, but I've got two other super cute ways I've worn these leggings. Make sure to check it out!

I hope you have had a wonderful start to your week!

4 comments:

  1. Love the floral leggings (almost as much as I love Forever 21).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket! I need to find myself some nice floral jeans/leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute brooke! i love the leggings :)

    xx
    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You always look so good. :) xx, Elizabeth

    www.octoberjune.com

    ReplyDelete