You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Spring Boho

What I Wore: Spring Boho

Outfit Details:
Tank: Forever 21
Bralette: Target
Skirt: Thrifted (Forever 21)
Belt: Target
Shoes: Modcloth
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Vintage Ray Ban

I've been waiting to break this awesome maxi skirt out for months! I was so excited when I found it in goodwill in December, but couldn't really find a good time to wear it with all the snow and brutal cold. I've been daydreaming about wearing it with shoes like these, but flats will have to do for now. 

Looking at these makes me miss the few random days of "heat" we had (aka like 50 degrees). It seems like spring just keeps teasing us, and then getting cold again! Lame. Ah well. Someday, right? I'll stop harping about the weather now, I'm sure you all know exactly what I'm talking about!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll be having a busy one- it's all work, work, work!

5 comments:

  1. Bralettes are the BOMB. I owe a bajillion (no, really...I think I have every color) from Aerie and I'm so stoked for it to be summer so I can properly flaunt them again. Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, and you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS <3 I'm so happy it's finally spring so I can rock my cute boho dressed <3
    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love those shoes, and that skirt! Bralettes are my fav, I need to pick some more up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the boho look, that skirt and belt are to die for! xx, Elizabeth

    www.octoberjune.com

    ReplyDelete