You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Comfy Spring

What I Wore: Comfy Spring

 
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Thrifted (Originally Forever 21)
Shirt: Target
Leggings: Modcloth
Boots: Thrifted
Scarf: Forever 21 (Gift from Chloe)

This is one of those outfits that took me about 10 seconds to throw on, and left me feeling pretty put-together all day. Don't you love when that happens? Even better- it's super comfy because of the leggings! Plus, this denim jacket matched with this floral scarf just screams spring to me!

Also, I've been obsessed with putting my hair in top-knots lately. Maybe it's just because my hair is finally long enough for hair-styles like this, but it's become my go-to lazy-day style. In my opinion, it just looks way more put-together than a pony-tail! Plus, I guess it's pretty convenient for when I have ballet class in the middle of the day :)

I hope you all enjoy the lovely weather today! I don't know about the rest of the US/world, but here in Northern Illinois, it's supposed to be in the 70s! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love your jean jacket! I've been looking for a nice one for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that scarf! The whole outfit is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf/jean jacket combo, so cute!

    Sabrina
    www.onecityowl.com

    ReplyDelete