You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!

This picture is so lovely, it just screams spring!


Grace Ciao makes amazing fashion illustrations out of flower petals!

These tattoos are so beautiful.
Aztec Watches - click to see more!
I'm not a huge watch person, but these are fantastic!
You guys know alan? Yeah?
I need this little guy in my life.
#geometricprints #circlescarf #peeptoes
I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat.

I am in love with this cute little trailer!

This scarf is the cutest!
Love these Sandals by Carlos Santana
Oh my god, these sandals are adorable!
Oregon Sunstone Ring, 14k Rose Gold Ring, Gemstone Ring, Gold Band, Recycled Gold, USA Mined, Conflict Free, Milgrain
Uh ok if anyone was thinking of proposing to me, I WANT THIS RING. It's even in my size! Isn't it gorgeous?

Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa those outfits out of flower petals are INSANE!!! Love that. :]

    ReplyDelete