You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds!

Friday Finds!

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!


I am absolutely in love with illustrator's Hajin Bae's  work!

More awesome flower fashion illustrations by Grace Ciao!
cutout print swimmy
Gah, I need this swimsuit!
This DIY cherry garland is so cute!
Ok, I am absolutely in love with these photos by Louisa Chalatashvili.

Oh my god, I need this dress in my life!


Jessica Harrison's tattooed porcelain dolls are the bomb, seriously.
Walk Around the Colorblock Sandal
These sandals look absolutely perfect for summer! I love the colors.
Make your own terrarium kit
This hanging terrarium kit is so cool! I've always wanted one.
lilac dress
Ahh, this dress looks wonderful!

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. The illustrations by Hajin Bae are gorgeous!

    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sandals! It's so hard to find cute sandals that don't have that thing that goes between your toes. (I can't wear those!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those illustrations + the tattooed dolls! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those sandals! Super cute <3
    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete