You're In Brookelynn: What I Wore: Happy Spring!

What I Wore: Happy Spring!



Outfit Details:
Top: TJ Maxx
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Modcloth
Bag: JoTotes
Sunglasses: Vintage

Happy Monday everyone! As you can see, the weather is warming up! Well, at least around here. It's being pretty bi-polar, though. Make up your damn mind, spring! Well anyway, I've worn this outfit at least 3 different times, and I finally got around to photographing it! You may remember this top from my spring fashion haul, but these photos definitely do it way more justice!

Plus, now that it's nice out, I get to go out on adventures and take lots of photos! Well, it's not like I couldn't do that before, but it's definitely more comfortable to do it in this weather, haha! If you've been keeping up with my 365 project, you may have seen this outfit in this photo, which was probably my favorite of the week!

Whelp, i'm off! Finals week starts today, so I've got some studying to do! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: