You're In Brookelynn: You're In Brookelynn Design Board & Branding

You're In Brookelynn Design Board & Branding

Hey guys! I mentioned in my last Friday Finds that I'm working on a huge re-design of the blog, which I'm super excited about! I've been working on branding and mood boards like crazy, which is so inspiring. 

Anyway, before I make the switch, I wanted to share the branding board I made for You're In Brookelynn's current design! I had plans of posing this right after I re-designed the last time, which was over a year ago (!!!)
Blog elements by Paislee Press via The Lilypad. All other designs by me.

As you can see, I've made a few changes along the way to get to the design I'm at currently. I am still in love with this design, but I am definitely in need of a change. With my new design (which I'm planning on having on having completed within a month or so), I'm leaning more towards softer colors with a relaxed, minimalist approach. I can't wait to share it with you! 

(P.S. If you follow me on twitter, I'll be doing a preview of my new design/logo later today! Follow me @YoureInBrooklyn)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, I checked on twitter and the new design looks great!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing debuted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you go the extra step to create a mini identity guide!

    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im currently redesigning my blog and this is exactly what I need to do to get my thoughts organized! Cant wait to see what you come up with though!

    ReplyDelete