You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds ♥ 4/17

Friday Finds ♥ 4/17

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!
bohemian bedroom
This is basically like my dream bedroom! It looks so cozy.

 
Lauren takes some of the loveliest photos, and these from her latest lookbook shoot are awesome!
Maven of the Farmer's Market Dress
I've decided I want to invest in some awesome maxi dresses for this summer, and this one is so pretty!
BLT Pizza
I absolutely love BLTs, so this BLT pizza looks delicioussss. Plus, it looks easy enough to make that someone with minimal cooking abilities (like me) could even do it!

How gorgeous are these plugs?!? I wish they were in my size!
Image of Over The Moon Lunar Locket
This moon locket is so damn cute! The rest of this shop is just as cute too.


I am IN LOVE with this bikini! (top + bottoms) ~drooling~

Happy Friday!

1 comment: