You're In Brookelynn: Friday Finds ♥ 6/5

Friday Finds ♥ 6/5

A collection of lovely things found throughout the week!

 
I think this art therapy coloring book is exactly what I need in my life. I love the water color elements added here!
Another Day, Another Wave Swimsuit Top
I love the cut-outs on this bikini!

How cool is this Lord of the Rings fire pit?!? If it wasn't for the astronomical price, I would definitely buy this.
You Make a Good Needlepoint Dress by BB Dakota - Short, Woven, Lavender, Solid, Casual, Sundress, Boho, Festival, Shift, Sleeveless, Summer, Better
I'm not usually a fan of hi-low dresses, but I am in love with the color and design of this dress. I love how unique it is!

Teresa Lim makes some of the coolest embroidery pieces on her travels. So cool!
Ready for some Nail Inspo! Our friends at @paintboxnails created the perfect spring inspiration. #rcmnailit #rcmphotoaday
I haven't been into nail art much lately, but after seeing these designs, I really want to try a few! I love this color scheme.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I got an adult coloring book while at BookCon and it's the best thing! I enjoy coloring in it at the end of the day!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those colouring books around before, they look amazing! Love all these things :)

    ReplyDelete